CONFIRMATION & DISCLAIMER
KLC website is designed and built for information purposes only. KLC does not guarantee or promise that the content of KLC website is updated or complete, hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. Prior result does guarantee similar outcome. The content of KLC website shall neither intend to offer nor to be construed as legal advice by the User. KLC doesn’t intend to advertise or personally communicate or solicit work through KLC website, in any manner whatsoever. KLC shall never be responsible for the interpretation and/or use of the content and/or it’s any transmission, receipt or use of KLC website’s information, in any manner whatsoever; nor does it offer any warranty, express or implied. KLC does not intend links from KLC Website to other websites to be as referrals or endorsements or affiliations with the said links and/or the linked entities. The presentation of information on the site or the receipt of it, or the sending of an electronic communication or inquiry through the site shall not create any lawyer/client relationship with KLC or any lawyer at KLC.
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.kharelegalchambers.com (KLC website)
- The term KLC shall mean Khare Legal Chambers LLP and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the KLC Website.
- The User agrees to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions herein below and the same may be altered/revised/modified at any time by KLC without any notice to User.
- KLC Website is owned by KLC. All content present on this website is the exclusive property of KLC including all the software, data, samples, surveys, report, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
- The KLC name and logo are trademarks. These trademarks may not be used in any manner by any user. Violation of this provision may invite appropriate legal action including but not limited to suits for damages, infringement, passing of as well as criminal action.
- No material from this Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from KLC. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. KLC may monitor access to the Site. Materials on the Site may not be modified, reproduced, publicly displayed, performed, distributed or used for any public or commercial purposes without explicit written permission from KLC.
- KLC may discontinue or terminate User's access to the Site at any time without citing any reason. The provisions of this legal disclaimer pertaining to warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- KLC shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- KLC reserves the right to unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect /content /material /feature of the Site at any time.
- Based on specific facts or circumstances, the application of laws and regulations may vary. Based on the fundamental universal condition of the electronic communication process, KLC does not guarantee or warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. Therefore, the information is provided "as is" without warranties, of any kind, express or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- In no event shall KLC, its related partners, associates, interns, directors, principals, agents or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including but not limited to, liability for loss of use, data or profits), without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to, contract, negligence or other tortious actions, arising out of or in connection with the Site, any content on or accessed by use of the Site, or any copying, display or other use hereof.
- The User agrees and undertakes to indemnify and hold KLC harmless from and against all claims, losses, damages, expenses and costs including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on its Site.
- The information contained on the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable and KLC does not represent or warrant as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that KLC is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites.
- KLC makes no warranty, implied or express, that: the Site will meet/suit the Users requirements; the Site will be available uninterrupted, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate/reliable.
- The USER shall never consider, rely or act upon the information given in KLC website to be an invitation for a lawyer-client relationship nor rely on information & content provided herein.
- The User shall always seek the advice from a competent and licensed legal advisor in his/her relevant country/state.
- The User acknowledges, agrees and accepts that no electronic communication through the site is secure and no such communication shall be treated as confidential.
- The User acknowledges, agrees and accepts that KLC may monitor the use of KLC website and record the Internet IP addresses of user of this site. This information is collected by KLC or its agents for its internal purposes only and will not be disclosed except as required by law. All e-mail communications with KLC personnel or representatives through e-mail accounts provided by KLC website are subject to monitoring and review in accordance with KLC policies and applicable law.
- KLC shall not be responsible, and makes no representations or warranties about, for the acts of USER considering the contents of Websites to which links may be provided from KLC website.
- Under no circumstances shall KLC or its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, representatives, attorneys and their respective heirs, successors and assigns be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages that directly or indirectly result from the use of, or the inability to use, this site or the information contained on this site or obtained from your use of this site, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the site.
- User be aware that in certain circumstances, KLC may share your data with third parties (such as IT service providers) who provide services to us, or with other professional advisers in the context of a matter involving you or your employer and as to which KLC is or may be engaged. KLC must have a lawful basis on which to process your data, and we process your data when necessary to comply with our contractual or legal obligations, or for the purposes of KLC’s legitimate interests.
- User be aware that in the general course of business, KLC may collect information from you. Much of the data KLC collects is business information, but some of it may also include personal information, which KLC receives either from you directly or from others as a result of your relationship with members of KLC or its clients. From time to time, we, at KLC, may also contact you with legal memoranda, information about seminars and other publications.
- Notice to EU Residents / GDPR Data Subjects- As a data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the said USER shall either not use KLC website or by using this website agrees to voluntary waive his/her rights under GDPR. The said User agrees and accepts that under no circumstances shall KLC or its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, representatives, attorneys and their respective heirs, successors and assigns be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages that directly or indirectly result from the breach of rights under GDPR if EU Residents / GDPR Data Subjects use KLC Website. In case of any further query(s) regarding EU Residents / GDPR Data Subjects and KLC website use, please reach us at www.kharelegalchambers.com/legal.html
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between KLC and User with respect to the subject matter [Use of KLC website] of this Agreement and supersedes and replaces all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding that subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if in writing and signed by KLC.
- User may inquire about KLC by writing, calling or contacting the appropriate person at KLC, or by sending an e-mail to [email protected]